'For 30 years MRG reports have provided authoritative and unbiased background information on minorities worldwide.' Peace Matters
Our publications help to raise the profile of minority and indigenous rights around the world. They represent a unique resource for governments, NGOs, journalists, academics and human rights activists. Regularly featured in the global media, our publications offer a compelling analysis of minority and indigenous issues and original research.
Using the search function on the right, you can access our rich archive of publications.
To ensure that you are kept informed of the latest developments affecting minority and indigenous rights, you can subscribe to MRG publications.
State of the World’s Minorities and Indigenous Peoples
State of the World’s Minorities and Indigenous Peoples is the only annual publication that puts the situation of minority communities firmly in the context of global events.
There are regional overviews as well as country chapters and case-studies – focusing on events affecting minorities and indigenous peoples in the Americas, Asia and the Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. It also includes a unique People’s under Threat survey, an annual ranking of countries according to the risk of mass violence faced by communities.
Subscribe to MRG's publications
>>> Click here to subscribe to MRG's publicationsAs an annual subscriber you will receive the English version of all of MRG publications that are produced in print each year.
Rates for 2013:
- Individuals £40.00 / US$ 70.00
- Institutions £80.00 / US$ 130.00
- 15 per cent discount for subscription agencies subscribing on behalf of their customers
- Rates include UK delivery (international delivery may incur added costs).
Support our work
MRG relies on the generous support of individuals and institutions to continue our work. By making a contribution to our work, you are helping us to disseminate vital and well-researched information on minority and indigenous rights around the world. Make a donation here.
For all the latest information on minority and indigenous communities...
- Register for our monthly e-bulletin.
- Visit the Minority Voices Newsroom for stories, videos, photos and audio content direct from minority and indigenous activists.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Visit our online directory, which is the leading online resource on minority and indigenous communities.
- For more information on MRG’s publications, please contact email@example.com.